Postdoctoral Fellowship Announcement
Prince of Songkla University (PSU) is proud to announce the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. The establishment of this program is aimed to enhance the research capabilities of recent Ph.D. graduates as they can continue their research activities under an experienced supervisor. This will give young researchers the opportunity to do high quality research work and also to be more independent in their research. Moreover, the grant will enhance the capabilities of the PSU National Research University clusters and naturally increase the number of international publications. See the announcement and application forms below.
- Has completed a doctoral degree or equivalent.
- Has in-depth experiences and continuous research projects that are widely accepted among academia based on publications in the past 5 years, and must be a corresponding author of at least 5 publications indexed in Web of Science. (Year 2017-Present)
- Is currently conducting a research project and has sufficient funding to support the postdoctoral researcher, with funding has to cover the postdoctoral researchers’ working period for at least 6 months.
- Not over 45 years in age.
- Is a Thai or foreign researcher who holds a doctoral degree and has graduated in the last 5 years (equivalent diploma or degree not accepted).
- Is the first author of at least 2 research articles published in Web of Science journals during the last 5 years (Year 2017-Present).
- The research topic of the postdoctoral fellow must be related to the supervisor’s research scheme.
- Is able to work full time as a postdoctoral fellow.
- Is currently not receiving any postdoctoral fellowship from any other domestic or international institution.
Applications are accepted 3 times per year:
Round 1: October 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022
Round 2: February 1 – May 31, 2022
Round 3: June 1 – September 30, 2022
2. Application Form
More details at Click here
or send questions to Mrs. Arom Rattanasuvan