Congratulations to winning exhibitors in Geneva, Switzerland
PSU researchers participated in the 45th International Exhibition of Invention of Geneva from March 29th till April 2nd of 2017 in Geneva, the Swiss Confederation. Among many guests were H.E. Mr. Sek Wannamethee, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Thailand to the United Nations and other international organizations in Geneva of the Swiss Confederation, and Professor Dr. Soottiporn Chittmittrapap, Secretary-General of the National Research Council of Thailand (NCRT).
- Gold medal and Special Prize from Malaysia for “Robot Assistant” by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sittichoke Anuntaseree - Faculty of Medicine, Dr. Ekwipoo Kalkornsurapranee - Faculty of Science, and Asst. Prof. Dr. Varah Yuenyongviwat - Faculty of Medicine
- Gold medal for “Pain killing pad made out of extract from Plai and mucus from seeds of basil” Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pharkphoom Panichayupakaranant, Ms. Nitima Bindulem, and Ms. Apaporn Kaewchootong, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Gold medal for “Computer system to diagnose and care for crossed eyes” Assoc. Prof. Dr. Supaporn Tengtrisorn, Faculty of Medicine and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pornchai Phukpattaranont, Faculty of Engineering.
- Silver medal and Special Prize from Korea for “Biocalcium from tuna bone” by Prof. Dr. Soottawat Benjakul, Mr. Sulaiman Mad-Ali and Mr. Theeraphol Senphan, Faculty of Agro-Industry.
- Silver medal for “Pig food contamination test kit” by Ms. Pojchanaj Panburi and Mr. Utai Thaicharoen, Scientific Equipment Center.
The award recipients attended RDO press conference on April 10th, 2017.